2020 Annual General Meeting
Event date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 @ 9:00 AM
End date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 @ 12:00 PM
Event location: Online
This year's AGM is going virtual
We've got lots of updates to share! We've been doing quite a bit of on-the-ground project work over the past few years and we have some highlights to share of lessons learned.
Our committee reports will feature upcoming proposed training, highlights from our landscape monitoring program, and more.
We want to get your input as well, as always, on the challenges you face and future directions. To that end, a survey is coming your way which we will compile and present for discussion.
We'll have municipal updates from Calgary and Edmonton and an opportunity for you to share where you are at and what you need in your arena of influence.
- Reports: President, Executive Director, Committees, Treasurer
- Acclamation or Election of New Board Members
- Presentations: City of Calgary and EPCOR
- Roundtable survey results discussion
There are a total of six open Director positions this year. We have four Directors completing their terms and all are standing for re-election:
- David Seeliger, P.Eng., President, MPE Engineering
- Craig Kipkie, P.Eng., Treasurer, Kerr Wood Leidal
- John Helder, Secretary, Retired, Former Principal of Horticulture, City of Edmonton
- Lyndon Gyurek, P.Eng., Alberta Environment and Parks
You can read more about the incumbent Directors at https://www.alidp.org/about/governance/leadership
So far we have three new declared nominees for Director:
- Meghan Norman, M.C.P, RPP, MCIP, City of Calgary Water Resources
- Mary Quinlan, CSLA, AALA, MLA, B.Sc., City of Calgary Recreation
- Joachim Besmehn, M.Sc., P.Eng., WSP
Bios are in the downloadable agenda.
If you or someone you know would like to consider standing for Director, please contact [email protected] for details.
WHO IS A PARTNER?
This event is open to all and free for partners. Employees of partner organizations are considered partners. If you are not sure if you are a partner, check the listing here.
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND?
Please let us know if you cannot attend after registering, we have a limited number of seats.Register on Eventbrite